Electric Ireland said it would cut standard gas unit prices for residential customers and SMEs by 2.5pc from January 1st.
The cut will save residential customers €20.22 on average per year.
“We are particularly happy to be able to reduce gas prices ahead of January as it’s the month our customers use the most gas in their homes. This follows last month’s electricity price reduction and is Electric Ireland’s second gas price decrease this year for residential customers delivering a cumulative saving of €40 on the average annual residential gas bill,” Electric Ireland executive director Jim Dollard said.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 14 Dec 2018Collapse of Danish insurer exposes Irish homeowners
- 14 Dec 2018NTMA to raise up to €18bn next year to repay outstanding debt
- 14 Dec 2018Revenue collects extra €213m in tax crackdown
- 13 Dec 2018State loses €4bn as Brexit chaos batters bank shares
- 13 Dec 2018Robots will take half of jobs unless we act