Eddie O’Connor’s Mainstream Renewable Power is “in the process” of raising €100m as it seeks to expand across emerging markets in South America, Africa, and South East Asia.
The company swung to an after tax profit of €96m last year after losing almost €50m in 2015.
Mr O’Connor said the results reflected “diligent implementation” of a new business plan.
He said the turnaround involved “the value realised from the recent sale of certain offshore assets, payments received following delivery of projects…and reductions to our cost base.”
“2016 has already seen us build on this momentum. We are currently planning a significant equity fundraise of at least €100 million to take advantage of the growth opportunities available to us and following the indication of a significant level of appetite to become part of the Mainstream growth story from third party institutional and strategic investors.”
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 15 Oct 2018Rising interest rates are expected to cool the market for wind farms
- 15 Oct 2018Budget picks
- 15 Oct 2018Irish food supplier Greencore to sell entire US business for €927m
- 12 Oct 2018Brexit the big cloud in bank’s forecasts for jobs and growth
- 12 Oct 2018Iseq hits two-year low as market volatility returns