Tech recruitment company Harvey Nash has announced the creation of 100 new jobs in Ireland over the next two years.
The IT specialist firm said 40 of the new roles would be directly involved with Harvey Nash Ireland in the areas of recruitment and support services.
The move was spurred by a growth in demand for workers in the technology, life sciences and finance sectors.
According to the firm, there are not enough suitable candidates to fill roles in these areas.
The jobs will be filled over the next two years.
There has also been growth in the number of tech start-ups as well as demand from the multinational sector.
The company is hiring recruiters, support staff and consultants.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 18 Oct 2018Half of female bosses can’t get funding, finds new report
- 15 Oct 2018Rising interest rates are expected to cool the market for wind farms
- 15 Oct 2018Budget picks
- 15 Oct 2018Irish food supplier Greencore to sell entire US business for €927m
- 12 Oct 2018Brexit the big cloud in bank’s forecasts for jobs and growth