UK retailer John Lewis is to enter the Irish market after securing an exclusive deal with Arnotts that will see the company occupy a section of the Henry Street store.
The UK department store will take up around 2,000 sq ft of retail space in the Arnotts store, according to the Irish Times.
As part of the deal Arnotts will sell 700 products from John Lewis’ own-brand home and lifestyle range.
It marks the first major deal for Arnotts since being acquired by the Selfridges group last November.
The deal is the culmination of John Lewis’ interest in Ireland having been previously touted to take over Clerys.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 18 Oct 2018Dublin Port to speed up investment as growth exceeds all expectations
- 18 Oct 2018Half of female bosses can’t get funding, finds new report
- 15 Oct 2018Rising interest rates are expected to cool the market for wind farms
- 15 Oct 2018Budget picks
- 15 Oct 2018Irish food supplier Greencore to sell entire US business for €927m