Law firm Eversheds has appointed former Central Bank official Ciaran Walker as a consultant.
Mr Walker was deputy head of enforcement at the Central Bank of Ireland until September.
He’s now joined Eversheds Consulting, a part of the solicitors’ firm that uses consultants, lawyers, audit and risk specialists to provide tailored consulting services to clients.
Before joining the Central Bank Mr Walker was a director of ComlawConsulting.
The legal consultancy specialised in advising on competition law and regulatory policy in the European Union. Mr Walker is a qualified solicitor and has worked in the UK and Brussels as well as in Ireland.
The Central Bank has ramped up its enforcement activity in recent years, under director of enforcement Derville Rowland, including levying millions of euro in fine in the past 10 days.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 18 Jul 2019Tough Brexit talk fuels sharp drop in sterling
- 18 Jul 2019Consumer spending falls in June – even online – as rain and Brexit dampen mood
- 18 Jul 2019Hotels’ costs rising faster than revenues, says report
- 17 Jul 2019Car running costs dip but insurance still an issue
- 17 Jul 2019EU goods trade gaps with US and China widen