Global web and application server Nginx is to create 100 jobs at a new facility in Cork.
The new jobs will be created over the next three years as the company seeks to expand its EMEA operations.
The Cork base will be the group’s headquarters in the EMEA region and will allow the company to reach new customers in the UK, Germany and France.
“Many of the world’s leading technology firms are expanding their presence in Ireland because of the availability of highly skilled talent, the quality of life, and its strong relationships across Europe – and NGINX is no exception,” said Taoiseach Enda Kenny.
“We welcome NGINX for both the job and economic advancement it will bring to Ireland. The company is in the midst of incredible growth, with strong brand recognition throughout EMEA, making it a natural fit to have Cork as a launching point to the Irish market, and across the entire region,” Mr Kenny added.
Nginx will be recruiting in the areas of including sales, marketing, finance, business development, software architecture, engineering, and research and development.
“Cork is strongly aligned in culture and attitude with the values carried over from our global headquarters in San Francisco, and we look forward to bringing in the best and brightest talent in the area,” said Gus Robertson, ceo of Nginx.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- Dublin pips Paris to become dearest city in Eurozone
- Why you should work for a startup over a corporate
- Monday 25 June 2018 ‘I gave up my job and life savings to start my Irish clothing brand’ – Gym+Coffee CEO and co-founder Niall Horgan
- New MSD drug plant in Dublin gets nod
- The Big Tech Show: Why are we freaking out about Amazon jobs?
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 26 Jun 2018Dublin pips Paris to become dearest city in Eurozone
- 26 Jun 2018Why you should work for a startup over a corporate
- 25 Jun 2018Monday 25 June 2018 ‘I gave up my job and life savings to start my Irish clothing brand’ – Gym+Coffee CEO and co-founder Niall Horgan
- 22 Jun 2018New MSD drug plant in Dublin gets nod
- 22 Jun 2018The Big Tech Show: Why are we freaking out about Amazon jobs?