DUBLIN is ahead of London, but lagging well behind other developed cities as an attractive posting for expats.
The Irish capital has ranked as just the 34th best place to live, according to Mercer’s Quality of Living review.
Dublin’s ranking is ahead of London and Paris, but far behind a number of comparable EU cities, including top-ranked Vienna – which ranked first for overall quality of living for the 8th year running. Zurich, Munich, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva, Copenhagen and Basel all ranked in the top 10.
Cities were ranked on criteria including crime, housing, recreational facilities, climate, and political stability.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 15 Oct 2018Rising interest rates are expected to cool the market for wind farms
- 15 Oct 2018Budget picks
- 15 Oct 2018Irish food supplier Greencore to sell entire US business for €927m
- 12 Oct 2018Brexit the big cloud in bank’s forecasts for jobs and growth
- 12 Oct 2018Iseq hits two-year low as market volatility returns