KBC Bank Ireland are planning to reduce the interest rates on a number of deposit accounts in a matter of weeks.
In a notification release on Tuesday, the bank announced that the cuts would be effective across four different accounts from August 4.
Customers who own a Smart Access Demand Account will see the return rate drop from 0.45pc to 0.30pc.
The interest rate on the Regular Saver Account, meanwhile, will be halved, with the rate being cut from 1pc to 0.5pc.
Meanwhile, personal customers who save money in a Select Access Demand Account will see the rate decrease from 0.15pc to 0.10pc.
One of the business and pension customers will also be impacted; the Smart Access Demand Account rate is dropping from 0.15pc to 0.10pc.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 24 May 2019More than €8 of every €10 spent by shoppers on cards is still instore
- 24 May 2019Personal injury costs threaten retail viability
- 24 May 2019Consumers spent €1.7 billion online in March
- 23 May 2019Google complying with EU order in shopping case, says Vestager
- 23 May 2019Top 5 exporters account for over a quarter of all goods exports in 2017