KBC Bank Ireland are planning to reduce the interest rates on a number of deposit accounts in a matter of weeks.
In a notification release on Tuesday, the bank announced that the cuts would be effective across four different accounts from August 4.
Customers who own a Smart Access Demand Account will see the return rate drop from 0.45pc to 0.30pc.
The interest rate on the Regular Saver Account, meanwhile, will be halved, with the rate being cut from 1pc to 0.5pc.
Meanwhile, personal customers who save money in a Select Access Demand Account will see the rate decrease from 0.15pc to 0.10pc.
One of the business and pension customers will also be impacted; the Smart Access Demand Account rate is dropping from 0.15pc to 0.10pc.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 15 Oct 2018Rising interest rates are expected to cool the market for wind farms
- 15 Oct 2018Budget picks
- 15 Oct 2018Irish food supplier Greencore to sell entire US business for €927m
- 12 Oct 2018Brexit the big cloud in bank’s forecasts for jobs and growth
- 12 Oct 2018Iseq hits two-year low as market volatility returns