Five towns across Ireland are vying with one another to win the Retail Excellence Friendliest Town in Ireland Ennis, Swords, Limerick City, Trim and Waterford City have been shortlisted for the award which will be announced on 9 November in Killarney.
The annual awards are designed to drive standards in retail operations and town centers throughout the country.
“Ireland is renowned the world over for its warm welcome and hospitality to all. This is always particularly evident in retail operations throughout every village, town and city in the country and this is why it is important to mark the significant contribution being made by retailers and city and county councils in driving standards,” David Fitzsimons CEO of Retail Excellence said.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- Poor credit history? Late payers now facing extra charges on credit cards
- Insurance now the biggest bill for GAA clubs
- Adrian Weckler on GDPR: A foolproof guide to what all those emails really mean
- Eurozone data signals recovery has peaked
- New data laws will be used as opportunity by cyber criminals: gardaí
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 25 May 2018Poor credit history? Late payers now facing extra charges on credit cards
- 25 May 2018Insurance now the biggest bill for GAA clubs
- 25 May 2018Adrian Weckler on GDPR: A foolproof guide to what all those emails really mean
- 24 May 2018Eurozone data signals recovery has peaked
- 24 May 2018New data laws will be used as opportunity by cyber criminals: gardaí