Ireland’s second annual cyber security conference, Dublin Information Sec 2017, will take place on Wednesday, November 1, at the RDS.
It will explore cyber security trends and threats facing business in Ireland and the technologies to protect against them. It will be sponsored by Eir Business, a Cisco Gold Partner.
Specialists in the industry will update businesses on the issues of data security, ransomware, attacks within the Internet of Things and the human factor in data breaches, looking at these areas in the context of the upcoming European General Data Protection Regulation.
Topics including machine learning, artificial intelligence, cloud technology and cloud security will also be covered at the cybersecurity conference.
The event will be chaired by Adrian Weckler, INM technology editor.
Bill Archer, managing director of Eir Business, said: “Recent high-profile breaches internationally have highlighted the risk that hacks pose to the global economy, and protecting those networks is crucial for businesses large and small.”
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 15 Oct 2018Rising interest rates are expected to cool the market for wind farms
- 15 Oct 2018Budget picks
- 15 Oct 2018Irish food supplier Greencore to sell entire US business for €927m
- 12 Oct 2018Brexit the big cloud in bank’s forecasts for jobs and growth
- 12 Oct 2018Iseq hits two-year low as market volatility returns