Iceland has created 26 new jobs with the opening of its 20th store in Ireland.
The food retailer opened the doors of its third store in Cork today, in the Eastside Retail Park, Main Street, Ballincollig.
In 2017, Iceland announced that it had invested €12m into nine new shops, with more to be announced later this year.
The latest expansion brings the total number of staff in Iceland Ireland to over 446 across 20 stores in 12 counties here.
Iceland said that the new 8,500-sq. ft. store will not only stock produce sourced by local supplier Meade Potato Company in addition to Iceland’s frozen produce, chilled goods and household essentials.
The retailer is also the exclusive stockist of the Slimming World range in Ireland.
Managing Director Ron Metcalfe said that Iceland Ireland “is proud to work with over 40 Irish suppliers, whose products enhance our frozen, grocery and chilled ranges and we’re looking forward to bringing our quality product to Ballincollig.”
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- Economy shrugs off Brexit threat to grow at fastest rate in EU
- Ireland’s biggest mobile operator warns customers of possible data disruption over four days
- Monday 12 March 2018 Ulster Bank kicks off new mortgage war with string of cuts to fixed rates
- Irish SMEs aren’t investing enough, warns ESRI study
- Only 11pc of SMEs using renewables
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 16 Mar 2018Economy shrugs off Brexit threat to grow at fastest rate in EU
- 16 Mar 2018Ireland’s biggest mobile operator warns customers of possible data disruption over four days
- 12 Mar 2018Monday 12 March 2018 Ulster Bank kicks off new mortgage war with string of cuts to fixed rates
- 12 Mar 2018Irish SMEs aren’t investing enough, warns ESRI study
- 12 Mar 2018Only 11pc of SMEs using renewables