Iceland has created 26 new jobs with the opening of its 20th store in Ireland.
The food retailer opened the doors of its third store in Cork today, in the Eastside Retail Park, Main Street, Ballincollig.
In 2017, Iceland announced that it had invested €12m into nine new shops, with more to be announced later this year.
The latest expansion brings the total number of staff in Iceland Ireland to over 446 across 20 stores in 12 counties here.
Iceland said that the new 8,500-sq. ft. store will not only stock produce sourced by local supplier Meade Potato Company in addition to Iceland’s frozen produce, chilled goods and household essentials.
The retailer is also the exclusive stockist of the Slimming World range in Ireland.
Managing Director Ron Metcalfe said that Iceland Ireland “is proud to work with over 40 Irish suppliers, whose products enhance our frozen, grocery and chilled ranges and we’re looking forward to bringing our quality product to Ballincollig.”
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 18 Oct 2018Dublin Port to speed up investment as growth exceeds all expectations
- 18 Oct 2018Half of female bosses can’t get funding, finds new report
- 15 Oct 2018Rising interest rates are expected to cool the market for wind farms
- 15 Oct 2018Budget picks
- 15 Oct 2018Irish food supplier Greencore to sell entire US business for €927m