Iceland has created 26 new jobs with the opening of its 20th store in Ireland.
The food retailer opened the doors of its third store in Cork today, in the Eastside Retail Park, Main Street, Ballincollig.
In 2017, Iceland announced that it had invested €12m into nine new shops, with more to be announced later this year.
The latest expansion brings the total number of staff in Iceland Ireland to over 446 across 20 stores in 12 counties here.
Iceland said that the new 8,500-sq. ft. store will not only stock produce sourced by local supplier Meade Potato Company in addition to Iceland’s frozen produce, chilled goods and household essentials.
The retailer is also the exclusive stockist of the Slimming World range in Ireland.
Managing Director Ron Metcalfe said that Iceland Ireland “is proud to work with over 40 Irish suppliers, whose products enhance our frozen, grocery and chilled ranges and we’re looking forward to bringing our quality product to Ballincollig.”
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- Ibec expects employment growth to slow down in 2019
- Central Bank seeks extra power to force banks to further increase their capital
- Booming economy sees incomes soar to record levels
- Controversial copyright reforms get backing of EU countries
- First Budget surplus for State since 2007 as ‘lost decade’ took toll on national purse
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 18 Apr 2019Ibec expects employment growth to slow down in 2019
- 18 Apr 2019Central Bank seeks extra power to force banks to further increase their capital
- 18 Apr 2019Booming economy sees incomes soar to record levels
- 17 Apr 2019Controversial copyright reforms get backing of EU countries
- 17 Apr 2019First Budget surplus for State since 2007 as ‘lost decade’ took toll on national purse