ESB, though its business line Smart Energy Services, is set to deliver €150m in savings on energy costs to over 300 large businesses across Ireland and the UK.
Savings will be delivered through a range of measures including auditing companies to help them bring about changes in their energy use, help with retrofitting in buildings to improve energy efficiency in a building, and the use of technology to live-manage energy use.
It is anticipated that the businesses will benefit from the savings by 2020.
Smart Energy Services provides consultancy, capital funding, energy management services and implementation of energy projects for businesses who are large users of energy. Since 2016, it has partnered with 200 Irish and UK companies to help deliver energy savings of over €55m.
“In response to a growth in demand from large energy users to reduce their energy costs, we are delighted to work with companies in Ireland and the UK to deliver over €150m in savings,” John Walsh, head of Smart Energy Services at ESB, said.
ESB has also announced today that it will fund €15m in energy management and efficiency projects in 2018 to help deliver savings of up to 60pc for large businesses.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- Some 50,000 customers are left with worthless insurance
- Renters will soon be able to find out how much previous tenants charged
- Bamboozled by bills: 25pc of householders believe they were overcharged
- Theresa May rejects accusation of hiding Brexit facts as full legal advice published
- Digital tax kept alive by France and Germany
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 07 Dec 2018Some 50,000 customers are left with worthless insurance
- 07 Dec 2018Renters will soon be able to find out how much previous tenants charged
- 07 Dec 2018Bamboozled by bills: 25pc of householders believe they were overcharged
- 06 Dec 2018Theresa May rejects accusation of hiding Brexit facts as full legal advice published
- 06 Dec 2018Digital tax kept alive by France and Germany