Ulster Bank has appointed former Communicorp CEO Gervaise Slowey to its board of directors.
Ms Slowey is an independent strategic consultant.
Previously she headed up Denis O’Brien’s Communicorp radio group for four years to the end of 2016, and before that was an executive with advertising giant Ogilvy Worldwide.
She is also currently an independent non-executive director of Eason PLC, and also regularly chairs senior level appointment and state board director appointment panels for the Public Appointments Service.
The appointment was announced by Ulster Bank chairman, Des O’Shea.
“I welcome the appointment of Gervaise to our Board of Directors. She brings a wealth of international experience across a number of industries to the table as well as an in-depth expertise in identifying and understanding customer needs which we will leverage as we pursue our ambition of becoming the number one bank for customer service, trust and advocacy,” he said.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 20 Mar 2019UK jobs growth surges as labour market defies Brexit nerves
- 20 Mar 2019Banks fight thousands of disputed tracker cases
- 20 Mar 2019Taoiseach hosts talks with Tusk as Brexit deal deadline looms
- 18 Mar 2019Ireland outpaces EU average again with 6.7pc GDP rise
- 18 Mar 2019Mortgage arrears dip as court repossessions fall to nine-year low