Ulster Bank has appointed former Communicorp CEO Gervaise Slowey to its board of directors.
Ms Slowey is an independent strategic consultant.
Previously she headed up Denis O’Brien’s Communicorp radio group for four years to the end of 2016, and before that was an executive with advertising giant Ogilvy Worldwide.
She is also currently an independent non-executive director of Eason PLC, and also regularly chairs senior level appointment and state board director appointment panels for the Public Appointments Service.
The appointment was announced by Ulster Bank chairman, Des O’Shea.
“I welcome the appointment of Gervaise to our Board of Directors. She brings a wealth of international experience across a number of industries to the table as well as an in-depth expertise in identifying and understanding customer needs which we will leverage as we pursue our ambition of becoming the number one bank for customer service, trust and advocacy,” he said.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- State loses €4bn as Brexit chaos batters bank shares
- Robots will take half of jobs unless we act
- ‘Paltry fine at odds with costs borne by ordinary citizens’
- Cut to pensions tax relief will lead to mass exodus by savers, warns provider
- Pensioners are biggest losers as ‘fair’ Budget sees them out of pocket
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 13 Dec 2018State loses €4bn as Brexit chaos batters bank shares
- 13 Dec 2018Robots will take half of jobs unless we act
- 13 Dec 2018‘Paltry fine at odds with costs borne by ordinary citizens’
- 12 Dec 2018Cut to pensions tax relief will lead to mass exodus by savers, warns provider
- 12 Dec 2018Pensioners are biggest losers as ‘fair’ Budget sees them out of pocket