Ulster Bank has appointed former Communicorp CEO Gervaise Slowey to its board of directors.
Ms Slowey is an independent strategic consultant.
Previously she headed up Denis O’Brien’s Communicorp radio group for four years to the end of 2016, and before that was an executive with advertising giant Ogilvy Worldwide.
She is also currently an independent non-executive director of Eason PLC, and also regularly chairs senior level appointment and state board director appointment panels for the Public Appointments Service.
The appointment was announced by Ulster Bank chairman, Des O’Shea.
“I welcome the appointment of Gervaise to our Board of Directors. She brings a wealth of international experience across a number of industries to the table as well as an in-depth expertise in identifying and understanding customer needs which we will leverage as we pursue our ambition of becoming the number one bank for customer service, trust and advocacy,” he said.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- Poor credit history? Late payers now facing extra charges on credit cards
- Insurance now the biggest bill for GAA clubs
- Adrian Weckler on GDPR: A foolproof guide to what all those emails really mean
- Eurozone data signals recovery has peaked
- New data laws will be used as opportunity by cyber criminals: gardaí
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 25 May 2018Poor credit history? Late payers now facing extra charges on credit cards
- 25 May 2018Insurance now the biggest bill for GAA clubs
- 25 May 2018Adrian Weckler on GDPR: A foolproof guide to what all those emails really mean
- 24 May 2018Eurozone data signals recovery has peaked
- 24 May 2018New data laws will be used as opportunity by cyber criminals: gardaí