Ulster Bank has appointed former Communicorp CEO Gervaise Slowey to its board of directors.
Ms Slowey is an independent strategic consultant.
Previously she headed up Denis O’Brien’s Communicorp radio group for four years to the end of 2016, and before that was an executive with advertising giant Ogilvy Worldwide.
She is also currently an independent non-executive director of Eason PLC, and also regularly chairs senior level appointment and state board director appointment panels for the Public Appointments Service.
The appointment was announced by Ulster Bank chairman, Des O’Shea.
“I welcome the appointment of Gervaise to our Board of Directors. She brings a wealth of international experience across a number of industries to the table as well as an in-depth expertise in identifying and understanding customer needs which we will leverage as we pursue our ambition of becoming the number one bank for customer service, trust and advocacy,” he said.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- Credit unions to pay refunds after miscalculating interest on loans
- More females required to meet construction demand – CIF
- UK warns there will be no Brexit deal unless EU softens on Irish border
- WATCH: Is this the most powerful iPhone ever? A review of the Xs and Xs Max
- Dublin Airport on course for 30 million passengers
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 21 Sep 2018Credit unions to pay refunds after miscalculating interest on loans
- 21 Sep 2018More females required to meet construction demand – CIF
- 21 Sep 2018UK warns there will be no Brexit deal unless EU softens on Irish border
- 19 Sep 2018WATCH: Is this the most powerful iPhone ever? A review of the Xs and Xs Max
- 19 Sep 2018Dublin Airport on course for 30 million passengers