Brexit negotiations between the UK and the EU are due to reconvene on Thursday in Brussels.
The European Union is signalling that it wants to make September a decisive month in the divorce negotiations, while British Prime Minister Theresa May is more in favour of a late-autumn deadline. The talks are expected to continue on Friday.
Tomorrow, China will release its industrial production and retail sales data for July.
Of interest to investors will be the impact, if any, of US sanctions on the figures.
Meanwhile back home, KBC Bank Ireland, along with the ESRI, will release the Consumer Sentiment Index for July today.
Glenveagh Properties is due to hold an extraordinary general meeting today, where the company will ask shareholders to formally approve its recent funding round of €213m.
Tomorrow, the Central Statistics Office will release the residential property price index for June. This will be followed on Wednesday by the release of the imports and exports data from the CSO.
Looking ahead, the outcome of an internal investigation into FBD boss Fiona Muldoon could become known shortly.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 22 Mar 2019Oil prices fall despite tighter global supply
- 22 Mar 2019New mortgage lending increased to nearly €9bn last year
- 22 Mar 2019Revenue sets sights on value of private shares
- 21 Mar 2019Household debt shrinks to 2003 levels but economic risk remains
- 21 Mar 2019Deutsche and Commerzbank consider merger cuts as talks enter endgame