The Government has formally launched a new State lender that will finance house building.
Home Building Finance Ireland (HBFI), will lend up to €35m per scheme and up to 80pc of the development cost of housing schemes.
It is aimed at small and medium sized builders/developers.
HBFI has an initial €750m of State funds to fund the delivery of up to 7,500 new homes over the next five years.
The fund will charge 5pc to 8pc over Euribor.
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 24 May 2019More than €8 of every €10 spent by shoppers on cards is still instore
- 24 May 2019Personal injury costs threaten retail viability
- 24 May 2019Consumers spent €1.7 billion online in March
- 23 May 2019Google complying with EU order in shopping case, says Vestager
- 23 May 2019Top 5 exporters account for over a quarter of all goods exports in 2017