NAMA seeking €125m for 80% stake in docklands development
NAMA is seeking bids of over €125 million for an 80% stake in the Poolbeg West Development in Dublin’s docklands.
The asset management agency will retain an interest of a fifth in the development on 37 acres of land commonly referred to as the old Irish Glass Bottle site.
The development – which will include 3,500 homes and a million square feet of commercial space – will be among the biggest construction projects undertaken here.
The site is within the Poolbeg West Strategic Development Zone (SDZ) which enables it to benefit from fast-tracking through the planning process.
The successful bidder will acquire an 80% stake in Pembroke Ventures DAC, the company set up to develop the site.
NAMA says it will only accept cash bids that are unconditional and non-contingent on third party debt funding.
The deadline for the first phase of bid submissions is Thursday, October 10th.
The agency expects to announce the preferred bidder in March 2020.
Article Source: Click Here
- Card spending continued to rise in second quarter
- Committee recommends broadband network remain in public ownership
- Average monthly rents hit record level for 13th quarter in a row – report
- Stock markets higher on hopes for stimulus, trade progress
- Threshold, USI call on Govt for scheme to protect rental deposits
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 22 Aug 2019Card spending continued to rise in second quarter
- 22 Aug 2019Committee recommends broadband network remain in public ownership
- 22 Aug 2019Average monthly rents hit record level for 13th quarter in a row – report
- 21 Aug 2019Stock markets higher on hopes for stimulus, trade progress
- 21 Aug 2019Threshold, USI call on Govt for scheme to protect rental deposits