Manufacturing production down 9% in June – CSO
Production in the manufacturing industry dropped by 9% in June compared to May 2019, according to the latest Central Statistics Office data.
Annually, production for June was down 2.1% when compared with the same month last year.
Seasonally adjusted volume of industrial production for the three months from April 2019 to June 2019 was 3.5% higher than in the preceding three month period.
The figures also show the “Modern” sector showed a monthly decrease in production of 17% in June 2019 and an annual decrease of 4.7% when compared with June 2018.
There was a monthly decrease of 3.3% in the “Traditional” Sector for June 2019 and an annual increase of 1.1% compared with June 2018.
Turnover decreased by 4.5% for Manufacturing Industries in June 2019 when compared with May 2019. On an annual basis turnover decreased by 1.9% when compared with June 2018.
Article Source: Click Here
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 16 Oct 2019Ireland sees 12% increase in brand value – survey
- 16 Oct 2019Fear of ‘difficult’ tenants driving landlords out of market – RTB
- 15 Oct 2019Activity in construction industry sees first slowdown in 6 years
- 15 Oct 2019Dublin market heading for big gain on Brexit hopes
- 15 Oct 2019China imports, exports down in September as growth cools