A combination of lower petrol and diesel prices as well as airfares meant inflation was down 0.3pc in October.
Figures from the Central Statistics Office showed that prices rose on an annual basis, compared with the same period last year.
The figures also showed that furnishings and household equipment prices fell by 0.8pc
Article Source: http://tinyurl.com/kbwqb42
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 18 Oct 2018Dublin Port to speed up investment as growth exceeds all expectations
- 18 Oct 2018Half of female bosses can’t get funding, finds new report
- 15 Oct 2018Rising interest rates are expected to cool the market for wind farms
- 15 Oct 2018Budget picks
- 15 Oct 2018Irish food supplier Greencore to sell entire US business for €927m