Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 10 Dec 2019Housing construction activity sees first slowdown since 2013
- 10 Dec 2019New car sales speed up by 1.8% in November – CSO
- 10 Dec 2019NTMA says it will borrow less next year
- 09 Dec 2019Republic likely to be in firing line as EU to consider tougher tax haven listing
- 09 Dec 2019Changes to flat-rate expense regime pushed out to 2021