Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 14 Dec 2018Collapse of Danish insurer exposes Irish homeowners
- 14 Dec 2018NTMA to raise up to €18bn next year to repay outstanding debt
- 14 Dec 2018Revenue collects extra €213m in tax crackdown
- 13 Dec 2018State loses €4bn as Brexit chaos batters bank shares
- 13 Dec 2018Robots will take half of jobs unless we act