Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 18 Apr 2019Ibec expects employment growth to slow down in 2019
- 18 Apr 2019Central Bank seeks extra power to force banks to further increase their capital
- 18 Apr 2019Booming economy sees incomes soar to record levels
- 17 Apr 2019Controversial copyright reforms get backing of EU countries
- 17 Apr 2019First Budget surplus for State since 2007 as ‘lost decade’ took toll on national purse