Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 16 Oct 2019Ireland sees 12% increase in brand value – survey
- 16 Oct 2019Fear of ‘difficult’ tenants driving landlords out of market – RTB
- 15 Oct 2019Activity in construction industry sees first slowdown in 6 years
- 15 Oct 2019Dublin market heading for big gain on Brexit hopes
- 15 Oct 2019China imports, exports down in September as growth cools