Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 22 Aug 2019Card spending continued to rise in second quarter
- 22 Aug 2019Committee recommends broadband network remain in public ownership
- 22 Aug 2019Average monthly rents hit record level for 13th quarter in a row – report
- 21 Aug 2019Stock markets higher on hopes for stimulus, trade progress
- 21 Aug 2019Threshold, USI call on Govt for scheme to protect rental deposits