Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 26 Apr 2017Embarrassment for AIB as bank fined €2.3m for breach of money laundering rules
- 26 Apr 2017Irish firms are finally facing up to Brexit – EI chief Sinnamon
- 26 Apr 2017Scheme to encourage more IPOs is launched
- 25 Apr 2017SME office culture top with workers
- 25 Apr 2017Long term renters urged to look at protection similar to mortgage holders