Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 15 Feb 2019On the money: Ireland’s minimum wage is now the second highest of all EU countries
- 15 Feb 2019Higher rents and utility bills push consumer prices up
- 15 Feb 2019Property prices still rising – but easing rate of increase indicates slight cooling down
- 15 Feb 2019€647m paid out to 39,800 affected tracker mortgage customers
- 14 Feb 2019Spending by householders flat in January as bills for Christmas arrive