Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 19 Feb 201860pc of spending online goes abroad
- 19 Feb 2018Sharing distribution costs could help artisan food producers grow
- 19 Feb 2018Brexit offering opportunities for Irish firms in fintech area
- 16 Feb 2018Do you ‘think creatively and do things differently’? This entrepreneurial competition could be for you
- 16 Feb 2018Home economics: Sinead Ryan answers your property questions