Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 25 May 2018Poor credit history? Late payers now facing extra charges on credit cards
- 25 May 2018Insurance now the biggest bill for GAA clubs
- 25 May 2018Adrian Weckler on GDPR: A foolproof guide to what all those emails really mean
- 24 May 2018Eurozone data signals recovery has peaked
- 24 May 2018New data laws will be used as opportunity by cyber criminals: gardaí