Annual Accounts and Statutory Audits are an essential compliance requirement. At Karl McDonald & Company our Audit Report is respected by all financial institutions.
An audit provides extra assurance to investors, bankers and shareholders regarding the financial performance of your company.
Our audit procedures will guarantee minimum disruption for our clients in their day-to-day business activities and will be completed in a timely manner.
We are registered by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland to carry out statutory audits in Ireland and the UK in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Acts and applicable Auditing Standards.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 16 Mar 2018Economy shrugs off Brexit threat to grow at fastest rate in EU
- 16 Mar 2018Ireland’s biggest mobile operator warns customers of possible data disruption over four days
- 12 Mar 2018Monday 12 March 2018 Ulster Bank kicks off new mortgage war with string of cuts to fixed rates
- 12 Mar 2018Irish SMEs aren’t investing enough, warns ESRI study
- 12 Mar 2018Only 11pc of SMEs using renewables