|Loan Repayment Calculator
Use this calculator to work out the approximate monthly repayments you will need to make on a personal loan or mortgage.
|Compound Interest on Savings
Use this calculator to work out the approximate interest accumulated on a compound interest savings account.
|Debtor Days Calculator
This calculation shows the average number of days it takes a company to receive payment from its debtors, the lower figure the better. A high figure suggests inefficiency or potential bad debts.
|ROCE Calculator (Return on Capital Employed)
A measure of the returns that a company is making from its capital. Calculated as profit before interest, tax and dividends, divided by the difference between total assets and current liabilities. The ratio shows how efficiently capital is being used to generate revenue.
|Mortgage Repayment Calculator
Use this calculator to work out the approximate monthly repayments you will need to make on a mortgage.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 15 Oct 2018Rising interest rates are expected to cool the market for wind farms
- 15 Oct 2018Budget picks
- 15 Oct 2018Irish food supplier Greencore to sell entire US business for €927m
- 12 Oct 2018Brexit the big cloud in bank’s forecasts for jobs and growth
- 12 Oct 2018Iseq hits two-year low as market volatility returns