|Loan Repayment Calculator
Use this calculator to work out the approximate monthly repayments you will need to make on a personal loan or mortgage.
|Compound Interest on Savings
Use this calculator to work out the approximate interest accumulated on a compound interest savings account.
|Debtor Days Calculator
This calculation shows the average number of days it takes a company to receive payment from its debtors, the lower figure the better. A high figure suggests inefficiency or potential bad debts.
|ROCE Calculator (Return on Capital Employed)
A measure of the returns that a company is making from its capital. Calculated as profit before interest, tax and dividends, divided by the difference between total assets and current liabilities. The ratio shows how efficiently capital is being used to generate revenue.
|Mortgage Repayment Calculator
Use this calculator to work out the approximate monthly repayments you will need to make on a mortgage.
- 21 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1
- +353 1 855 4188
- +353 1 836 6550
- 18 Apr 2019Ibec expects employment growth to slow down in 2019
- 18 Apr 2019Central Bank seeks extra power to force banks to further increase their capital
- 18 Apr 2019Booming economy sees incomes soar to record levels
- 17 Apr 2019Controversial copyright reforms get backing of EU countries
- 17 Apr 2019First Budget surplus for State since 2007 as ‘lost decade’ took toll on national purse